Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Hen House...

I am waiting for a call from another hen house about a job. As soon as I get confirmation then I will be back in the game, new location, new faces, and a whole new set of animals to get used to. The part of me that is sitting here bleary eyed and tired and grateful I don't have to get up and dressed immediately and can instead do most of my current work in my pajamas, has me kicking myself for applying for a job that is only 1 hr a day right in the middle of my only "me" time; but, the pay is decent and it works with my schedule and it's simple and fun most of the time.
Plus it's got me back in the system and I am thinking I will get to work with a familiar face who interviewed at the same time. That would make the transition a little bit easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment