Thursday, November 18, 2010

"He said you were fat..."

The chicks in this hen house are the type who clamber for your attention. Negative or positive, they thrive on it. This can be amusing but proposes a big challenge a lot of the time, particularly when they tattle on one another or do things to try and get a rise out of you.

It's been another odd week. I was out on Monday due to my own chick being sick, then we had a 2 hour delay on Tuesday so I didn't have to go in. Yesterday I head in and the chicks are happy to see me, but the first thing I was told was "so and so said you were fat."

Oh he did, did he? Actually my response was to tell him that yes I was. It's a fact. This completely threw off the little one who looked at me strangely then went and sat down. The funny thing was that it really didn't bother me at all and it was said specifically to get the other one in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment