Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back in the Henhouse

So, life got a little crazy starting around March. I had to leave the Henhouse in pursuit of higher education and never had time to blog about it because in addition to taking 15 credits I also was trying to put on an awards banquet and silent auction which took all the rest of my attention. Being busy was nice though becuase I didn't have time to miss my co-workers, which I realize now how much I do.
Last week all the hens met at the park for a picnic. Kids played, we chatted, and I got to reconnect with everyone. We had such a great, cohesive group and it's hard to find that out in the world. I am sad that, regardless of whatever day to day drama there was, I am no longer a part of that team. I am hoping I will be able to find a position there again. We'll see. I would be nice to keep the blog going, even though I am not finding enough time to write as I would like.

We'll see what happens...it's summertime anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. Good god, stop whining already! The world is a big place, you live in a gorgeous corner of the planet, and you'll definitely find some of these same great dynamics again if you keep open to them. Then again, I get to give you a hard time, since I'm your brother... :)

    ReplyDelete